|SMS PARENT - SPECIAL NOTICE
1. SMS Family Star Gazing Party with David Batuski at UM Observatory at
6 p.m. this Weds. Dec. 3rd (Weather Permitting). Observatory is in front
of Memorial Union. Park in front of Maine Center for the Arts. The
Elementary classes are studying the solar system and stars. If there are
questions about this event, call Joe or Irene.
2. REMINDER: Nutcracker Party at 2:00 p.m. at UM Page Farm Museum on Sunday, Dec. 7th. If attending, please sign-up to bring a dessert item to share. Thanks.
3. CHESS Team Practices will be on Tuesdays from 3:00 to 4:30 p.m. All are
invited to attend. Chess meets may be arranged and a team will be entered
in the State Meet in March.
4. Annual Holiday Concert will be Weds. Dec. 10th at the Anderson Community Center in Orono at 6:00 p.m. Please have your children there by 5:45 p.m. so we can start on time. Thanks.
5. A BOOK FAIR is being held upstairs at the Primary school location until
this Friday, Dec. 5th. Books available on Friday at the Elementary location.
6. ENVIRONMENTAL CLUB is this Thursday, Dec. 4th from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. At UM Page Farm Museum.
7. Stillwater Montessori School continues its tradition of a TOY BOX for
less fortunate children. We will give them to a local charity for distribution. Look for a parent letter. Thanks.
8. Parent Conferences are coming right up! Please sign-up for a time!
9. Last Day Holiday Celebration is Dec. 19th at the Elementary location.
Student pick-up is at 11:30 a.m.